Madhya Pradesh High Court Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC), Jabalpur is inviting Online Applications for the Recruitment of a Legal Aid Officer (LAO) at Madhya Pradesh High Court. All those candidates who are willing to fill up the application form for recruitment are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying online.
Important Dates MPHC Legal Aid Officer LAO Recruitment 2021
Apply Mode: Online
Application begins: 25/06/2021
Last date for applying online: 24/07/2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 24/07/2021
Exam date: Notified soon
Admit card available: Notified soon
Application Fee MPHC Legal Aid Officer LAO Recruitment 2021
General/other states: Rs. 922.16 /-
SC/ST/OBC: Rs. 722.16 /-
PWD: Rs. 0
Payment Mode: Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking
Age Limit MPHC Legal Aid Officer LAO Recruitment 2021
Minimum ( as of 01-0-2021 ): 16 Years
Maximum( as on 01-0-2021 ): 20 Years
MPHC Legal Aid Officer LAO Recruitment 2021
|Legal Aid Officer||07||02||02||03||14||Candidate should possess Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from any Recognized University in India|
Districts where Examination of MPHC Legal Aid Officer LAO Recruitment 2021 will be conducted:
How to apply for this 2021 Recruitment for Legal Aid Officer at Madhya Pradesh high court?
- Candidates Can Apply Between 25/06/2021 to 24/07/2021 for Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur Legal Aid Officer Job Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can apply for the recruitment through the online mode only.
- Every candidate is advised to carefully read official the official notification before applying online.
- Please check and collect all documents – eligibility, ID proof, domicile certificate, basic information, etc.
- As the application form demands a candidate’s photograph, his or her signature, and other identification documents in digital format, therefore, it is advised to keep them already scanned before you start your online application
- Before submitting the application form, please carefully go through the preview.
- Take a printout of the Final Submitted Form for your future use.
Apply Online– Click Here
Log in to complete the form– Click Here
Read More Blogs